Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

I feel like I have honestly been runny like a mad woman. Today Mya left on her trip to California with her grandma Doody (Oscar's mom). She takes all the kids when they are 6. Tino and Oscar already went so now it's Mya's turn. I feel like I have been getting her ready for weeks. Got her some new clothes, some new sandals, pulled out her summer clothes and got her all packed.

Then we are doing some work on the front and back yard of the house. We wanted to do it soon before we run out of money and can't do the work. So we called around for prices. We dug up the front yard to make room for a new walk way. We did some digging and moving of dirt in the back yard to make it level and ready to plant grass. We work on the sprinkler to make sure they are ready for the new seed and sod. This weekend should be pretty busy with that work.

Also I have had a huge headache with getting the boys in baseball. I signed them up for a league about a month ago. Then as time went by we didn't hear from a coach or anything. I have tried to make calls and send email and nothing. FINALLY I heard back from some one and the league I picked to put the boys in was just getting started for the first time this year and didn't have their duck in a row. So now 3 weeks later I find out there is no league. In the mean time the other league in town has already had try outs. But I was able to get the boys in and on a team. But if I hadn't called and emailed I don't know if they would have ever contacted me to tell me there was no league this year.

Then we have trial. This is my 3rd or 4th trial. But this is my first trial that I have worked on the case from start to finish. This is the first trial that I know just about all there is to know. I have talked to all the witnessed. I have talked to and met with the client. So for the last few weeks we have been getting ready for trial. I have to label and deliver the exhibits. I had to contact and subpoena all of our witnesses. Trial started on Monday and I have been there in the courtroom and back at the office getting stuff ready. It's really great to see the process from start to finish. We should be done presenting our side tomorrow morning and then its up to the jury. I hope we win this one. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

So that has been my busy life for the last few weeks. I cant wait for April 16th to go on a mini vacation with my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you guys going on vacay? Good luck at your trial!!! Happy and safe travels to Mya!

    Love,
    Roomie

    ReplyDelete